WHAT IS BOXING ?
Boxing is a sport that has been around for thousands of years, becoming an official Olympic event in 688 B.C. There is even evidence of boxing occurring in ancient Egypt. Modern day sport boxing involves two athletes punching each other with padded gloves, trying to knock their opponent down and out. These fights usually last three to twelve rounds, with each round usually lasting three minutes.
See our charges for private home classes.
Prices are per person / per month
See Our Membership
For Best Offer Choose Your Membership Card.
- 100 Euro
- Available for one month use
- 10% discount on our store
- your colleague can join you in one session for free
- 200 Euro
- Available for 3 month use
- 15% discount on our store
- your colleague can join you in 3 session for free
- 300 Euro
- Available for 6 month use
- 25 % discount on our store
- your colleague can join you in 6 session for free